All orders include:
- Sensational gloves with ethics
- Superior service
- Complimentary shipping
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Your support in preserving the art of traditional leather glove making
The world is changing and sustainability is of the utmost importance.
Because of its natural origin, glove leather is unmatched due to its unique properties.
If we want to continue enjoying our favorite accessories, we must respect the life of the animal and the journey of the glove.
We must pay the price that it deserves.
By purchasing from Ines you contribute to the preservation of the art of traditional leather glove making, which is unfortunately disappearing.
It is hard to find young people who want to learn the craft and its skills.
And it is becoming increasingly difficult to source and process the ultimate glove leather as the market changes and continues to shrink so companies and brands look for alternatives.
Leather should not be produced in bulk
Our commitment to small production runs, will allow us to maintain and preserve the tradition of superior leather glove making.
The list of clientele
This is why we decided to keep a small list of clientele, and craft our gloves exclusively for them, our members.
Our values to the animal, the world, to nature and you
- Handmade with exceptional craftsmanship and traditional knowledge
- Ethically sourced and produced
- Natural leather, by-product of food industry or subsistence hunting
- Classic elegance with a modern twist
- Small production runs, no waste
- No seasonal collections
- Available in extra large sizes for every person and shape
- Be you!
Classic elegant thin leather gloves, redefined by Ines
Handcrafted in limited quantities.
Available first to our list of clientele.